Friday, May 26, 2006

i dont wanna grow old

I wanna be young the rest of my life
never say no - try anything twice

til the angels come and ask me to fly
I'm gonna be 18 til I die - 18 til I die

can't live forever that's wishful thinkin'
who ever said that must of bin' drinkin'
don't wanna grow up I don't see why

I couldn't care less if time flies by18 til I die - gonna be 18 til I die

it sure feels good to be alive
someday I'll be 18 goin' on 55! - 18 til I die anyway - I just wanna saywhy bother with what happened yesterdayit's not my style I live for the minuteif ya wanna stay young get both feet in it - 18 til I diea 'lil bit of this - a 'lil bit of that'lil bit of everything - gotta get on trackit's not how ya look, it's what ya feel insideI don't care when - I don't need ta know why18 til I die - gonna be 18 til I dieya it sure feels good to be alivesomeday I'll be 18 goin' on 55! - 18 til I dieya there's one thing for sure - I'm sure gonna trydon't worry 'bout the future - forget about the pastgonna have a ball - ya we're gonna have a blastgonna make it last - 18 til I die

3 comments:

Hobbes said...

What a nightmare that would be.

Vest said...

In the year 2030 your 20year old body will be cloned twice. At the age 60 your intelligent brain will be removed to your new body, you then become a twenty year old with normal desires but unable to reproduce, if you are involved in an accident the second clone comes into play providing your brain is unaffected. This will cut down on medical bills and pensions payable, and having to educate children. Do you fancy living for a hundred and eighty years or more.
This is all possible.

Vest said...

It is also possible by 2080 the brain will be cloned, but for what reason I have no idea.